You'll create an Adobe AIR Control Panel (CP) to create and manage all aspects of a web COUPON.
Full Title: You'll create an Adobe AIR Control Panel (CP) to create and manage all aspects of a web COUPON. Excellent design skills required to make/manage the coupons.
We have about 80-90% of the source for our AIR Control Panel portion to start you off and will provide this to the project winner.
►YOUR SOLUTION WILL PROVIDE:
ADOBE AIR > PHP middleware > plugin a mix of php/HTML5/jQuery (no flash) as needed. Admin must be able to control everything from his desktop.
I think desktop AIR-application can be synchronized with the MySQL database via a special PHP-script on the server
Adobe AIR control panel will contain the features we provide you. Among other things, the CP will provide choice to have the coupon appear as either:
a) fade-in or b) grow/shrink from the corner.
Either a) or b) can be fixed or floating. You will need some good design skills so that the coupons appear/disappear beautifully.
1. We will provide actual wording / details of coupons and mouseover messages, which will only be about ten coupons. Typical coupon will have 3 lines like this:
Line 1: Call within X minutes and
Line 2: Get (offer)
Line 3: Use Coupon Code Y
2. You'll need a cookie or similar method as user will be going between pages, and script should recognize the unique visitor, so the offer persists across pages as they navigate between different pages.
3. Your AIR control panel will control all aspects of coupon creation/management, with examples of features as shown attached
4. Should work on Mobile & Desktop and on Firefox, IE, Safari.
1. Deliverables include final, approved (by buyer), bug-free version with matching source files. Project will be considered completed once employer has received, approved and verified these deliverables with full payment to follow.
2. Sign NDA prior to project award and work agreement on project award.
3. You will need to check in every day of the week with progress & tasks completed, and post their work on your own server (just provide a link).
4. All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law. As with all freelance / work for hire employment, employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work.
5. Programmer will be paid in full on completion via escrow. No other milestones.
6. If you do a great job and are easy to work with, we always guarantee an outstanding review.
►Bids up to $300 will be considered.
►Start your bid with words "true bid"
►Include your experience with AIR, php and design, and if you can easily do all features.
►Ask some good questions that show genuine interest.