In search of a Baidu SEO/PPM expert:
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
In search of a Baidu SEO expert:
Speaks Mandarin and lives in China can build websites on Baidu as well.
This job is scalable from research to execution and implementation, daily communication will be required; if you cannot do this, do not bid.
-Explain how much does a PPM/PPC account cost with Baidu and how do you get it setup, do we need a business license?
- Explain to me how Baidu works or ranks websites in China and how long our strategies will be good for.
- Investigate my niche market with the possibility of ranking in Baidu for my future website.
- I will provide you a list of keywords in English and you will search for Chinese sites for my niche and see how these words are written in Chinese so we will come up with a large list of keywords.
- You will investigate who are my main competitors and which keywords are they ranking with.
- Define with me what are the best Chinese keywords to rank for my site( in terms of search volume and market) (you will deliver a list with search volume for each keyword after we define what are those words)
- Tell me how much time you would need to rank the best keywords for my site. (You will provide a realistic timeframe to rank in top 3 these keywords.
- How do we get an ICP? If we don’t, how long will our website stays on Baidu? Would hosting in Taiwan for Chinese consumers be advised, will it get the same exposure as a Chinese based website?
This job should take no more than a couple of days as this is only investigation. We will work together so I need someone who has excellent English and communicates daily.
I will need a daily advance report.
If the findings and evidence show a strong possibility of success with our business model on Baidu, there are additional opportunities to build and develop our website for deployment on a Chinese based server.