Print Quality Assurance Specialist
We are looking for part time / seasonal Print Quality Assurance Specialists to join our team. In this opportunity, you will inspect and verify print and proof files for accuracy to ensure products are produced according to customer expectations. Additionally, this role will be responsible for investigating production claims from customers.
This is a seasonal position with a start date of March 1st, and a tentative end date of May 30, 2014.
• Analyze proof(s) and print files for content, production challenges and concerns.
• Find and resolve problems in graphics and text files before they occur in print.
• Make render corrections and generate new print files.
• Review/process post production claims from customers.
• Assist with department projects as needed.
• Highly adaptive, and a fast learner who will thrive in learning/working with new online products.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete workload.
• Strong communication – written and oral.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Analytical and problem solving.
• Strong computer skills, including effective PC troubleshooting skills
• Both an independent worker and a pro-active team player.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Print Production Specialist