Convert HTML template to DotNetNuke 7.1 skin
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I want a fully working DNN skin based of the following HTML template:
This will be used for a parenting community site in the Netherlands.
Here are my additional requirements:
- Responsive design must work flawlessly in every browser (template already does this)
- Change the logo text to "OverKinderen"
- Add a top bar with links to social media and a couple of community pages on the site (see: http://www.huishoudplaza.nl)
- Implement a breadcrumb
- Make sure there's a page with a right sidebar that can expand independent from the main content (I intend to implement a couple of category pages and need the sidebar to be flexible)
- Implement a working banner with an easy to use module where text and images can be added independantly (I will buy the module myself offcourse) - this needs to be discussed before delivery
- Working DDR menu implementation with ability for sub menu's
- Set of containers which can be used throughout the site (no hardcoding in the skin!!)
- Implementation of DNN register/login control and also a good implementation to the login control (with image of user) after the login
- An extra page with a category tree on the right and a list of articles in the main content (just the html, I will convert that to a template)
- An extra page with an article detail page. It also has to show meta data in a non-obtrusive way like author, date, number of hits, etc. At the bottom there must be a comments section. HTML and css is enough, because I will convert this to a template.
Technically i only want one ascx file with a flexible pane layout. Containers offcourse in separate files. The skin doesn't need to be packaged. i can install the separate files myself.
I'm looking for someone who has experience in building DNN skins. The skills must be there to technically handle the conversion to a DNN skin, but also some good frontend end / design skills to change the skin to my wishes.
I'm a happy customer when I have a fully working skin with the extra's I've requested. I want to be able to use the skin without much rework.
Once we have a deal I will purchase the package and send it to you so you can build the DNN skin.