Wordpress Wishlist Webmaster Wanted
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Small Australian based personal development company is looking for a WebMaster/Programmer.
I'm looking for a webmaster to look after all our web requirements, including but not limited to our internet marketing websites, authority websites, mobile sites, membership sites etc.
Applicants must have the following requirements:
- Good in English Communication skills.
- Should submit updated resume
- Should submit portfolio work for evaluation purposes
- Must meet deadlines for all assignments/projects
- Must be willing to take a test to evaluate skills set, before getting hired. This will prove that you are capable for the work assigned.
- Must be able to convert PSD to WordPress
- Must be available and have ability to communicate thru SKYPE
1. WordPress (all static websites will be designed and coded using WordPress)
We will hire someone who can,
- Communicate clearly in spoken and written English.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Wordpress in a variety of situations.
- Keep Wordpress sites, themes, and plugins up to date and running smoothly.
- Have a strong knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Use cPanel, PhpMyAdmin, and FTP.
- Improve website formatting and layout.
- Monitor site performance, troubleshoot bugs, and optimise where necessary.
- Show an ability to work efficiently, cooperatively, and to meet deadlines.
- Think critically and make wise decisions independently.
A trial project (paid) will be given to see your work ethic, your speed, and competency. We will only hire someone who is proficient in Wordpress or other Web publishing tools.
The right candidates should be able to work with different themes and plugins, offer quality advice on useability and functionality and be able to work within a team (eg. Graphic Designer and Project manager)
IMMEDIATE WORK DUTIES
Update, backup and clean up existing wordpress wishlist membership site.
Create in conjunction with graphic designer 2 brand new websites (1=membership,1=standard wordpress)
Instruction To Apply:
Please write "Webmaster - Your Name" in the first line of your application.
Please attach a Website portfolio: (attach code or link to websites that you've written XHTML and CSS for wordpress) and indicate your specific role in the process.
I will not reply to anyone who cannot follow the above instructions.
Preference will be given to those with good feedback comments, experience and comprehensive portfolios.