Search Engine Optimization is your life and sole business focus. You thrive on getting webpages ranked number 1-3 for competitive terms in Google and you’ve done this for over 50 pages. You have over 5 years of SEO experience and an A+ rating with your past clients. You are able to come up with really big SEO ideas and execute on all of the small details (sometimes with a team) to make them a reality.
• Create, own and execute comprehensive SEO/Social Media strategy and quarterly action plans for a well established web-based business with a history of advanced web optimization
• Execute in depth keyword review/research to uncover new/missed keyword opportunities for target products/industries
• Undertake a thorough evaluation of current website’s SEO and create a near and intermediate term action plan for radical improvement
• Create and execute on an integrated plan to best-leverage all of the companies web properties: main site, online store, api, blog, microsites and more
• Advise on infrastructure/keyword/content/link
• Provide keyword research and SEO optimization recommendations and deliverables for all PR and new content launch initiatives
• Identify and capitalize on big idea SEO opportunities – take infographics, microsites, etc. viral through genius planning and detailed execution
• Execute on daily social media and SEO activities to attain overarching SEO goals
• Execute weekly/monthly SEO monitoring and reporting on all company owned web-properties
• Stay on top of the latest SEO developments
We’ll know you are the right person when you:
• Increase qualified leads generated through organic search by 50% within 6 months and 100% within 12 months.
• Are managing a team of contributors to expand the company’s web-presence.
• Experience managing SEO for a $2M+ web-based company
• Excellent organizational/project management/time management skills
• American English as a mother tongue
• Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
• Ability to write at least simple code; familiar with basic HTML and CSS development
Nice to haves:
• Experience managing SEO for a B2B technology provider
If you are interested in this position, please send a list of the top 5 SEO problems you see with this site: www.maponics.com . Please also provide the URLs of 3 pages you have personally optimized for SEO within the past year.
Your application will not be considered unless this information is included. No agencies please; only independent oDeskers. Thank you for your interest.
Skills: research, management, english