DATA RETRIEVAL IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SALES TRAINING CONSULTANT TO DIRECT OUR CURRENT TEAM TOWARD ACHIEVING NEW QUARTERLY OBJECTIVES
Data Retrieval, an international, expert data recovery service is now seeking applicants for a consultant/contract position at our local corporate headquarters and office in Cleveland, Ohio.
If you're a driven, motivated, and tech savvy individual with excellent communication skills and outstanding sales training experience with a verifiable history meeting and exceeding target goals, then send us your resume and cover letter now as we are interesting in hiring the right candidate immediately!
We're an IT firm specializing in emergency data recovery service that annually provides thousands of individuals and major corporations alike with cutting-edge, expert data recovery and remote data backup solutions.
The purpose of this contract position is to provide a focal point for sales training and development needs in a manner consistent with policies, procedures, quality standards, customer needs, and specific sales objectives.
Preference will be given to candidates with sales training experience in a call center environment preferably in IT or a similar technology-related service industry.
This position will focus on sales call methodology training as well as the improvement of existing service processes and work flow.
Essential Contracted Functions:
• Under general supervision, administers, organizes and facilitates sales, service, and systems training and development for sales employees.
• Provides service launch, up-skill, and refresher training to existing sales employees.
• Prepares lesson plans relevant to training materials with achievement of sales objectives in mind.
• Under general supervision coaches to performance, attendance, and behavioral challenges in the workplace.
• Recommends changes to the training programs and assists in the development of new programs.
• Analyzes course evaluations in order to judge effectiveness of training sessions and implements suggestions for improvements.
• Creates new training materials, as well as assisting in updating existing materials as needed.
• Maintains accurate training tracking database.
• Works closely with the sales leaders to ensure employees receive necessary training to perform department functions.
• Maintains records of training attendance and progress reports of trainees.
• Provides clear and concise communication to various levels of the organization.
• Acts as a change agent to drive change through the organization in a manner that encourages acceptance and promotes the company strategies.
This is a contract position based out of Cleveland, Ohio and will begin ASAP.
Overall compensation for this role is positioned as ‘competitive’ and will vary depending on your level of experience and the number of years that you have applied your skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a Cover Letter detailing your experience, resume, 3 references, certifications and rate/salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring opportunities with DataRetrieval, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• 5+ years experience in successful sales team training and sales target achievement; experience with sales team development in call center environment preferred.
• Demonstrated skills in process development required.
• Proficient in the use of personal computers and various software applications including Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and Microsoft Explorer/Internet required.
• Excellent organizational skills required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
• Must be a dependable and self-motivated individual who can work within a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly and effectively required.
• Passion for sales and helping others to build and leverage their sales skills required.
• Outstanding facilitation and public speaking skills required.
• Desire to expand current knowledge of design, development and implementation of education, training and performance improvement solutions required.
• Ability to apply real world experience to explain selling concepts required.
• Knowledge of consultative and solutions sales methods required.
• Must have strong presentation skills, with the ability to work independently and in group settings required.
• Ability to work independently required.
• Ability to integrate technology into the education and business processes preferred.
• Able to accurately write proposals, procedures, and training guides preferred.
• Advanced understanding and experience using training tools and designing training courses with relevant material and facilitation guidelines in the following areas: selling and soft skills preferred.