Emergency Evacuation Diagrams
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Emergency Evacuation diagrams in negotiable format (pdf, dwg, vsd) for five (5) residential towers and common basement carpark. Base building dwg and pdf formats available.
Building 1 - approx. 13 storeys (2 exits per level)
Building 2 - approx. 13 storeys (2 exits per level)
Building 3 - approx. 12 Storeys (2 exits per level)
Building 4 - approx. 9 Storeys (2 exits per level)
Building 5 - approx. 13 Storeys (2 exits per level)
Basement carpark - 3 levels
Drawings to be completed in accordance with AS 3745:2010 with minimum elements from Clause 3.5.5 including:-
1) Pictorial representation of the floor (at least 200mm x 150mm)
2) Title "Evacuation diagram"
3) 'You are here' location
4) Designated exits (in green)
5) the following communications equipment (WIPs, MCPs, Main panels)
7) Hose reels
8) Portable Fire extinguishers (including colour bands as appropriate)
10) Location of assembly area
11) A legend (pictorially reprented or in words)
12) Validity date
Emergency diagrams prepared in accordance with AS 3745:2010.