Ruff Ryders Ent. is an Entertainment company specializing in Music, Movies, and Soundtracks. Our project is a venture into the gaming industry to develop the ultimate gamified distribution outlet for all types of Entertainment and E-Commerce.
• Model, texture, and light realistic looking 3D environments.
• Work closely with a level designer/builder as a team to plan and execute the creation of a level.
• Must have proven track record in creating art for striking levels using proprietary tools such as Max, Maya, Radiant, Unity3D (Required), Unreal, or similar.
• Must have technical art skills required for creating optimized and efficient levels (memory and texture limitations, streaming, visibility, etc).
• Proven track record shipping AAA games a plus
• A strong passion for and experience with First Person Shooters
• At least 3 years of console game experience modeling, texturing and lighting environments.
• Previous experience working on action shooter games is highly preferred.
• Be able to show previous examples of level texture painting and modeling.
• Background or education in architecture or traditional art (texturing, drawing).
• In-depth experience using 3D applications for modeling and texturing.
• Drawing and conceptual art skills are a plus.
• MOD Community experience is a plus.
How to Apply:
• Apply @ RREntHR@gmail.com with Resume/CV or call(559)851-5138
• Provide samples of prior work including: screenshots, textures, level meshes, and/or playable samples of your best work.