We require a fast thinking, English speaking support for our CEO and public face of the companies.
You will be expected to be able to deal with several different aspects of the role from customer support, appointment setting, assisting with sales support, and converting your own sales.
This is a newly created role that we hope will lead you to grow and become a team leader.
The ideal candidate will have EXCELLENT communications skills, exceptional written skills (perfect grammar) and a minimum of 50 wmp typing speed. You will have at least 3 years relevant experience dealing with clients in the B2B and B2C environments.
You will need to be used to working to sales targets and within strict deadlines on all
workload, which will require a lot of time management on your part.
We want to have a personable staff member on the team who easily builds rapport with clients, and can respond to and anticipate client and management needs. This means; seeing problems or things that could be done for a better department or client experience BEFORE they become necessary, and actually implementing and doing what is needed before it becomes urgent.
You will need to have excellent product knowledge and be able to demonstrate the ability to up sell, sell on the phone to clients who are interested in our services, retain clients by resolving complaints amicably, resolve issues and generally keep clients happy.
This will also require you to keep to a 1 hour maximum response time to emails and support tickets, and a maximum of 1 day resolution time for more involved issues.
Some of the other duties include:
▪ Marketing & PR Support
▪ Admin and customer service
▪ Assisting management with research and other duties
▪ Resolving complaints including gathering supporting information
▪ Sending appointment invitations and confirming attendance with clients
▪ Proactive outbound calls to clients who make enquiries and welcoming clients who sign up for free and paid products
▪ Helping with client retention by presenting ethical bribes to satisfy upset or indifferent customers
▪ Taking payments and calling clients whose payments decline to get payment in
▪ Reporting the traffic, web, enquiry and lead statistics to CEO daily
▪ Managing all company email addresses (support tickets) and responding to client enquiries
▪ Keeping in touch with our clients with a monthly call to each client to check how they are doing, and offer them ongoing encouragement to use the
support tools and stay in touch
▪ Producing a weekly report to the company personnel to ensure people know what's happening in your department and progress of your ongoing
▪ Taking care of affiliates and referral partners, keeping them promoting and working for us, and making introductions that add value to them
▪ Assist to produce Powerpoint or other handouts for events
▪ Helping to manage other virtual workers, writing job descriptions and quality checking their outputs
▪ Proactively helping with list cleansing: data entry, phone calls, duplication, remove the unsubscribes, bounces, address format corrections
▪ Answering live chat enquiries
▪ Assisting others in the management team as required
You will need:
• A quality headset as all calls will be made through our VOIP system
• Computer with XP and Office 2007
• Internet speed of minimum 2MB download and minimum 500k upload
⁃ MUST be broadband
• A generator (preferred) for electric outages
• Your computer MUST be efficient with latest anti-virus and must not be 'slow'
Must be excellent and proficient in the use of these applications as no training will be provided:
• Microsoft: Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
• Social: Twitter, Facebook Wall, Groups, Fan Pages, and Events,
• Email: sending, receiving, creating drafts, bcc, cc, unsubscribe and inbox cleanup
• Internet: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, web surfing and internet research
Skills: english, grammar, typing, management, marketing, research, voip, twitter