Exceptional opportunity for self-motivated, career minded individual to further their business development career. The Inside Business Development role handles company or externally generated referral sources to continue the development of the relationship to produce leads and then manages the relationship to increase its production and maintain the relationship.
• Coordinate and manage strategic partner relationships.
o Qualification of the referral source/ SP
o Oversee contracts and all elements of the setup of the relationship
• Responsible for pre and post event marketing including blast e-mails, social media marketing, direct sales calls and follow-up.
• Manage all event logistics including coordinating of online event venue/hosting, event technology set-up and execution and gathering and documentation of event statistics.
• Develop and leverage new and existing business relationships.
• Coordinate with other team members on online event logistics and execution to ensure success of on-line events. Works with sales assistant for technical setup.
• Participates at networking events or trade shows when necessary
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in account management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Capable of balancing multiple priorities effectively with a high degree of organization and attention to detail.
• Excellent understanding of Internet and technology (webinar set-up, a/v equipment set-up, social media, etc.)
• Great people skills, outgoing personality and the ability and willingness to build relationships to drive sales.
• Positive energy and a zest for life.
• Ability to follow effective systems.
• Available to work full-time with flexible working hours.
• Experience working with a CRM
Desirable Position Attributes
• Experience in coordinating events in a virtual environment
• Experience with Infusionsoft
• Degree in Marketing, Business Communications or Business
• Working with information marketing products
• Familiar with On-line marketing
• Has existing relationships in Information Industry
Equipment or Software Needed
• MS Outlook
• Fast PC - computer must not be older than 2 years
• Fast Internet connection - at least 4Mb per/sec
Estimated Hours Per Week: 20-40
Compensation: Commission Only
• Access to our Wise Team Educational Vault with training information on topics such as Sales, Marketing, Business, Health, Relationship and more – Valued at over $400,000
• Complementary membership access to the Wise Money System $97 per month value
• Complementary Access to the Wise Money System - $1795 value
This is a home-based project/job
This position will require approximately 40 hours of training at the beginning.
If you are qualified for this position and would like to apply, please go to http://hr.wisefunding.biz/careers/
Skills: infusionsoft, marketing, management, benefits, training, video