I am a Personal Wardrobe Stylist whose business is thriving. I am looking for a new person to take over scheduling my clients, mostly via e-mail, for the various style sessions that I offer.
Because I have various single style sessions as well as packages, with each session ranging from 1.5 hours to 6 hours, the scheduling process is very different than say scheduling someone for a 1-hour massage. Therefore, I am looking for someone who is very detail and customer service oriented.
I have varying pre-written e-mails that are used for each particular style session and must be used through a text expander program* for speed and efficiency. The program is very easy to use.
And although this person will only be scheduling my style sessions/workshops and speaking engagements, I am planning on hiring two+ junior stylists to join the team, so there is the potential of more working hours.
The ideal candidate would have the various skills listed below.
Note: An interest in fashion will make this job more fun.
Part time: 5-10 hours per week, as needed
• must be able to check and respond to e-mails at least twice a day to schedule clients, using a *text expander program ( MAC: TextExpander by smile software, or PC: using Breezy or Phrase Express text expander programs)
• e-mail response handling same day.
• I prefer someone who is doing scheduling or other computer work for other clients so that my clients can rely on daily contact.
• calendar management
• sync google calendars
• update and sync calendars daily as clients are scheduled and/or rescheduled.
• detail oriented
• follows directions
• initiative - doing more than asked
• good judgement
• good communicator
• good grammar and punctuation
• friendly and approachable in all areas of communication
Skills: email-support, communication-skills, grammar, management