We're looking for a graphic designer with deep expertise in designing marketing materials. We are developing a catalogue for our paper and plastics company.
The job will entail:
1. Researching visual layouts of cutting edge catalogues
2. Designing and laying out the catalogue
3. Creating symbols and icons that would apply to the catalogue
We are looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Strong online graphic design background
2. Understanding of marketing
3. Ability to conduct user interface research and apply learnings to our marketing materials
4. Understanding of icons and symbols
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background in graphic design, and how much time you’ve spent in user interface design and ecommerce
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your work with particular emphasis on transferable skills to ecommerce.
About the company
We are a startup paper and plastic manufacturer with a focus on frozen yogurt stores. We aim to boost our business by creating a brand with consistant marketing materials.