Seeking help with Ning.com & various APIs
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am seeking someone with strong knowledge of Ning.com’s platform and how to connect APIs to it for two reasons:
1) providing immediate assistance in helping me set up a simple online community and;
2) guide and instruct me on how to do this independently.
You will be required to:
1. Provide overview of all Ning.com features over a 1:1 call and highlight pitfalls of their platform
2. Embed surveys and polls using Polldaddy and make sure they align and load correctly
3. Provide UI/UX tips for making the most of Ning’s features.
This is a one-time project assignment and the following is required:
1. Experience with Ning’s platform and related APIs
2. Strong experience in general website development
3. Strong command of English language and able convey technical information to a relatively non-techie
4. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
5. Must be available to respond to a reason number of tech support questions either via email or over a call.
6. Experience UI, UX and/or building/developing online communities in general considered a plus.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your Ning experience, including examples of past work
2. Your familiarity with web development
3. How you would suggest we together to instruct me on learning this information.
Building an online community that is focused on the 50+ segment and using Ning’s platform for my beta.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Not your average PPT needed!