• 7 years of IT experience in conceptual Design, Development, Configuration, Assembly and support of feature rich B2B /B2C applications, Internet/Intranet Enterprise web applications and client/server application using Java/ J2EE technologies.
• Active participant in all phases of iterative and recursive style Software Development Life cycles with Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
• Working with different project in on site/offshore group like project services center and project execution center
• Proficient with Struts, Web Services, Hibernate and Spring Framework
• Very well versed with Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL and SOA Integration (Both consumer and service implementations)
• Strong RDBMS Concepts with good working knowledge of Oracle11, MySQL & SQL Server.
• Mapping Java Classes to Database tables and leverage data query, retrieval and storage features of Hibernate.
• Experienced in developing web applications using XML technologies: XML, DTD, XSLT, DOM, SAX and others such as CSS and HTML.
• In-depth understanding of Procedural and Object oriented programming models.
• Experienced converting business requirements and specification using application modeling and source code visualization through UML diagrams using Borland Together for Eclipse, Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
• Experience in applying design patterns: MVC, Command, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Front Controller, Service Location and Proxy.
• Experience in database design, entity relationships, database analysis, programming SQL, Stored procedure’s PL/ SQL, Packages and Triggers in Oracle and SQL Server on Windows and Unix.
• Self-starter with excellent communication and documentation skills
Master of Science in Computer Information Systems.
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology.
Sun Microsystems’s Java Programming
AT & T, Sam Ramon, CA Oct 2010 to present
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
AT & T offers B2B online sales to their customers. Mostly IRU, CRU and TCM customers will use this application from their official website. Telecom Manager (TCM) the party or parties within an organization, who operate, manage or control wireless program elements for a group of employees, a division, or an entire enterprise. Corporate Responsible User (CRU) employees who acquire/maintain AT & T equipment and service for which the company financial responsibility. Individual Responsible User (IRU) employees of companies who can purchase AT & T services at a discounted rate based on the contract negotiated between AT & T and the company. All these users will do same kind of operations like selecting devices, plans, accessories, payment and finally billing and shipping. Worked with Off-shore team to discuss the design and development task Conducted and coordinated meetings with Off-Shore team.
• Converted High Level Design to the Low Level Design
• Develop, implement, and maintain an MVC architecture utilizing Spring and hibernate
• Developed business logic components using Spring, Hibernate and Web Services
• Developed the JSP, Action classes , business classes, Utility classes
• Experience with Integrating with Web Services and related Technologies SOA, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI and RESTFUL Services
• Responsible for the tuning the performance PL/ SQL procedures and SQL queries
• Developed java code unit test using Junit
• Interacted with various teams which include Development, QA, Deployment, Tier 2, Business, Enterprise Integration and Support teams
• Written user manual for customer support team
• Offshore support for the Develop effort
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, SoapUI, Windows XP, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, XML, JUnit, log4j, ANT, MAVEN, XML, DOM, SAX, Web Sphere, Oracle, Erwin, SVN, UNIX, MAC, RAD, Dream Weaver, Team Site, SOAP UI.
Skills: design, intranet, agile, servlets, apache, dhtml, wsdl, rdbms, dom, mvc, analysis, science, engineering, wireless, billing, test, qa, unix