Need STL File For 3D Printing Of Custom Box
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Thanks for viewing this listing, I need a box created for for 3D printing.
The box must have the following characteristics:
1) be rectangular
2) longest size be 7" to 10" long
3) be 5" to 6" wide
4) be 4" deep
5) 5 walls are made hollow for slide-in and slide-out 1/2"sheets of Styrofoam (STF)
6) the 6th wallis also hollow but there is no access to the inside. however the middle of that wall is open 1 1/4" at its midpoint
7) at each STF entrance point is a opening to allow the user to use his thumb to slide the spent STF out of the wall.
8) on the opposite side of STF entrance wall are two slightly threaded posts that will hold the STF firmly in place.
9) the outside of the hollow walls are solid
10) the hollow walls facing the inside of the box have a 1/2" frame so that the STF rests on it leaving the majority of the STF exposed to the inside of the box
11) Please create something attractive and easy to use to close the box at the box entrance point (6th wall).
see mock-up drawing of box