Serious PHP/MySql Programmer Needed for Long Term Position
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
For the past couple of years, I’ve been doing all the coding work myself but I’ve decided to spend more of my time on business building activities instead of programming activities so I need a good programmer’s help.
Here’s an example of the kinds of tasks I need done:
• Authorize.net payment processing API integration enhancements
• Paypal payment processing API integration
• Tracking down and fixing bugs
• Modification of tracking and reporting scripts
• Building/modifying/enhancing existing web based customer support panel
• Developing new projects
Here are the qualities I need from a programmer:
• Competitive hourly rate
• Writes well thought out and well commented code
• Produces properly functioning code quickly
• Has several years experience
• Communicates effectively in English
• Quickly responds to my communications and doesn’t disappear for entire days
I’m not looking for somebody who is going to work with me just for a week or two. I’m looking for a programmer who will be with me for 6 months and beyond. I have lots of work to get done and what I want is to find a programmer that will work with me for years.
If you’re looking for a reliable and long term income stream, and if you’re the type of programmer that I described above, please bid your most competitive rate and tell me why I should choose you.
Note: I will only consider proposals from those who take the time to really tell me why they feel they’re the right person for the job. If you’re not going to do that, don’t waste your time bidding.
I look forward to a long and mutually prosperous arrangement!
Skills: paypal, english