Your daily job would be developing, maintaining business applications based on the OpenERP, Tryton ERP systems. You’ll be coached by senior developer, function expert. You’ll work with small teams on different types of projects and later you should become OpenERP, Tryton technical and functional expert.
• Preferably at least 1 year of experience
• Interest for enterprise application development
• Quick and autonomous learner, problem-solving personality, enthusiastic when faced with technical challenges
• Team spirit and good communication skills.
What we offer
• A technical and functional OpenERP, Tryton training
• A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
• 80 / 20 rule; 20% of the time work on any tasks of your choice, as long they will provide benefit (e.g. make you more efficient) to all company
• Company based on open source culture
• A full-time job with an attractive salary package
• Good knowledge of object oriented programming, object modeling, relational databases, Unix/Linux platform
• Good knowledge of English, especially read and written
• Good knowledge of Python
• Good knowledge of the latest web technologies
• Contributions to open source projects
Salary: from 10 to 15 EUR per hour.