Sencha Touch Developer to Help with Awesome Drinking App
We have been working on a phone application for the past few months. We are nearly complete with with the alpha version and are looking for someone to help us with that final push.
It is a Phonegap app built using the Sencha Touch framework. The core application is pretty much built. We are almost done with having a new design made on 99 designs, so helping our lead translate the design into code would be your primary role at first. For the design process we are using 99 designs.
To give you an idea, the link below shows some submitions we've had:
The app itself is pretty awesome. It is a social app that helps you and your friends win free drinks & giftcards at your favorite bar! You do this by toasting your friends' phones (with the app on) to earn points at that bar. To register the 'clunks', we are using Bump's API. The server is currently using php & mysql. We'll eventually need help in that department, so bonus points if you are good with backend.
If you are interested in joining our team, please include the following:
- Experience level with Sencha Touch
- Experience level with Design heavy coding
- A link to your portfolio (if you only have the oDesk one, then say so)
- What the most interesting project you've worked on is
- Timezone! (I'm in Alaska and our main dev is in Thailand)
- Whether you like free beer :-)
I look forward to meeting you and seeing if you are a good fit fo the team!