Advantage Technologies is looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to help assist our sales team. As the leading provider of managed IT services to dental offices in 7 states, our outside sales team of 6 individuals is going to need some support from an inside sales rep, and we're hoping to find the perfect person!
For some video case studies of exactly what we do (and a really cool video starring me) check this out:
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Quoting individual computer hardware and networking items for our existing clients as needed (commissioned sale)
- Uncover opportunities for hardware refreshes inside our existing client base, start the sales process, assist the outside sales rep with closing the project (commissioned sale)
- Telemarketing to new prospects as time permits to setup appointments for our outside sales team (commissioned sale)
- Maintaining our weekly e-mail marketing list
- Assist the sales team with confirming appointments, demo requests, etc
- Input leads from trade shows, telesales, and web to CRM and assign
- Enter appointments from leads into calendars
- Provide "area prospect lists" to sales team based on demo locations
- Other sales related duties as needed
Additionally, we have some smaller products and services marketed under independent brands, which require a sales touch. Management of leads, orders, and customer inquiries regarding this will also be the responsibility of the Marketing and Sales Assistant.
In order to be successful at this position, you need to:
- Clearly understand the sales process, and how to walk customers and potential customers through that process.
- Have awesome written and verbal communication skills. Seriously, we mean awesome.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office, as well as CRM systems (as applied to the sales functionality).
- Have a background with IT sales or service.
- Be extremely organized. Like crazy organized. There's a lot of information
flying around in this position.
- Have a long term outlook. This position may eventually change into a full time position as our client base continues to grow, and we want to make sure that you would be on board in the future.
Requirements (not optional, not recommended, required):
- North America based, native English speaker, with no discernible strong accent.
- Reliable high speed internet (cable or high grade DSL)
- Availability M-F from 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM to start
- Computer with Windows 7 or 8, 4gb of RAM
If you're energetic, organized, an amazing communicator, and enjoy working on a sales team, we would love to talk to you.