Editing Website Template
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I'm looking for someone who can
edit my website-template that consists of .PSD-files
The website will consist of:
- A mainpage.
- 2/3 different pages with a slightly different design.
(All the elements are still in the .PSD-files, but mixed up a bit.)
The edits will be mostly:
- Changing colors and backgrounds
- Adding different parts and deleting other parts of the .PSD-file
without making it look weird; it still has to look amazing.
- Changing fonts.
- Adding minor graphics (like circles with numbers in them etc.)
that fit the whole design.
You are suitable for this project, if:
- You have a PERFECT eye for design
and see when something isn't lined out correctly,
when different colornuance look better etc.
- Are an absolute expert in Photoshop
- Can design QUICKLY and ACCURATELY.
- Are an excellent communicator and can communicate
things that aren't clear for you rapidly and accurately.
- Look for long-term jobs that can provide you projects
on a REGULAR basis, monthly or even weekly.
I will provide you:
- A clear instruction on how I want it,
by video and text.
- The .PSD-files.
To be clear:
It's NOT your job to make everything work,
but you should create the website so that an Web Developer
can easily make everything work,
provided with the tools and scripts necessary.
the project can NOT be showed on your website or portfolio.
This job should be easy and quickly done by anyone who is REALLY
If you think you fit this job,
reply with DIRECT links in your reply
and put 'Read and Suitable' in your first line,
otherwise your reply won't even be read.
and I'm looking forward to meet you.
Skills: design, graphics