UI/UX for a scheduling web site and associated IOS/Android Apps
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are developing a scheduling application that is to begin as a desktop application and soon to be migrated to IOS and android apps.
We need to create a smart and modern design that will simplify concepts and options to provide a highly usable customer experience. Development is currently ongoing to build the functionality. I've attached some screen shots to show current state and layout, which has some challenges and could be made much more efficient/aesthetic -- need a unique design that is absolute user-friendly and easy to adapt into smaller screens like mobile devices.
UX/UI Designer should:
1. Have worked on all Mobile OS (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile)
2. Should know each OS App limitations
3. Have a proven track record and many past work examples
4. Must have examples of FUNCIONAL dashboard designs where multiple functions and processes are displayed very simply. We are not looking for someone who uses themes and customizes to a business.
5. Only concentrate on design and user interface - we have a team of coders and are NOT looking for coders or programmers.
We are looking to develop a relationship with a talented UI/UX specialist who can oversee development of a much larger and ambitious project later in the year.
In your response, please tell us your favorite animal, so that we might know which responses are automatic prepared and which are created with a genuine interest in the project. Thanks