General Duties and Priorities:
• Ad hoc queries and special projects
• Streamline and/or automate current processes, reports and applications
• Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
• Database Development
• Database Architecture and Design
• Reporting Services Reports
• Bachelors Degree, in IT or related field preferred
• Comprehensive understanding and experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above.
• Proactive with ability to conceive and implement creative solutions to complex problems
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Must be a team player and have the ability to work well in cross functional teams.
• Possesses strong oral communication, writing, computer skills necessary to collect data, document and present root cause analysis findings and solutions.
• Strong experience with SQL Management Studio 2008 or higher.
• Strong experience with T-SQL, Stored Procedure, and Database Design Concepts.
• Strong experience with SSRS.
• Some experience with SQL Server performance tuning including index design and optimization, SQL profiler analysis, and execution plans.
• Track record of building stable automated solutions with SSIS and SQL Jobs with proper logging practices.
• Ability to translate high level direction into detailed analysis with SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
• Solid unit testing practices for both short term and long term solutions.
• Ability to analyze data and find most efficient means of presenting it such that is becomes actionable.
• Under limited direction, ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at once and meet or beat set forth deadlines.
• Strong experience with Postgres