I am looking for someone to re-design and re-develop a RESPONSIVE website for an animal hospital. I would like the site to be powered by the latest stable version of Drupal for VERY basic content and photo edits, but I'm open to other ideas. The hosting is currently with MediaTemple and I do not want to change it. They do support drupal installs and PHP.
Effectively, I'm looking to give a more modern (and responsive) look to the current website so I need a developer with both modern design skills and the latest coding standards in mind via CSS/XHTML and/or HTML5. I have a very strong background in web development, but I need a fresh take on the update for this website's new design and its development.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Must be well versed in current web standards and have experience with Drupal and/or your own suggested CMS with working examples I can see online.
2. Functioning LIVE(!) websites that I can view online. Any that are powered by a CMS I can see is a bonus.
3. Very good communication & follow-up skills. I don't want long lags in communication regarding the project as the goal is to have it turned around in 2 months, max...if not sooner
4. The ability to integrate a CMS that will allow controlled edits to the main website content while not "breaking" the design itself.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter that includes current examples of your work. In addition, please highlight:
1. Your past experience with your best design and development projects
2. Any work done with websites powered by Drupal or your preferred/suggested CMS. I would like to avoid Wordpress if at all possible.
About the company:
I represent a small animal hospital located in Miami, Florida currently VERY well placed on the search engines and with a medium to strong social media following which we'll be looking to grow through a better overall web presence. The animal hospital's logo is pretty dated, but we're still looking to incorporate it into a much more modern look and feel. I look forward to working with you.