Naturally Artistic? Pick Presentation Photos for Us! *New to Odesk - Encouraged.*
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We're developing a helpful educational tool for entrepreneurs and small business owners, and we need your helping making it fun, clever and professional!
We're putting together an informative package of slides for a webinar, and we need images to go with each talking point. Our subject matter is presented in a personal, catchy, fun and relatable way--so our images need to be just as catchy!
This project involves reading our presentation and finding stock photos that support each section. We'll then review & purchase the photos you select.
This job is for you if:
1. You love art; you're a natural born artist; you dress well, everything in your life has an element of beauty to it. People have been complimenting you on your artistic abilities since you were a child.
2. You LOVE looking through photos and send your friends funny images all the time
3. You have a GREAT sense of humor, but...
4. You also understand what's professional
5. You're great with deadlines
6. You don't mind being online for hours at a time
7. You're just starting on oDesk and need hours! This is ENTRY LEVEL- and a great way to get your first task under your belt. :)
This position is NOT for you, if:
1. You don't have a fast internet connection
2. You've never been complimented on your art work or been told you have a "great eye" for design
3. You have a problem with deadlines and don't have 5 hours a week free to work on this
1. Address all applications to Bonnie
2. We'll start multiple candidates with a PAID test project, to make sure that our styles align.
3. Please submit a sample photo so we can gauge your style:
Step 1: Review the attached presentation to see our style of photos
Step 2: Go to http://www.istockphoto.com/
Step 3: Find an image that might go with this talking point.
"In a survey where employees rated factors that motivated them to work hard and apply themselves, being acknowledged for a “job well done” was their number-one motivator—even before money!"
Step 4: Send a link to at least 1 image from that site that you feel would work well for that slide - if you see more than one that you like feel free to include those.
We look forward to working with you!