We have a high-quality local businesses social directory website that we want to build links to; let's call it "Project K". Think of combining Yelp and Foursquare into Yelow Pages.
We want to create natural, NON-SPAMMY links that with a very high degree of certainly will not hurt our ranking with Google.
We are looking for a link building professional/SEO expert who can provide us with PR4+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links for our website which is in the Local Savings space and local business information. Preferably from sites containing information about local savings, coupons, shopping, clothing, moms blogs, outdoor activity, local business review sites.
We will start with a test package of 50 back links. If your work proved to be high quality we will seek to develop long term relationship and add more back links daily.
We require you to completely understand the ethical methods and use them so as to not to get into any spammy methods that may lead to serious performance issues on the site.
You will need to produce a final Excel spreadsheet detailing the following information for each link:
1. URL of the page where the link is located.
2. Google PR of the page where the link is located.
3. Anchor Text used for the link.
4. IP of link page.
5. Date added
We will verify all links before payment.
Below we have listed standard linking building “Guidelines” and what is “Not Allowed” within the scope of this project.
• We require White Hat techniques only. No Black Hat or Grey Hat tactics.
• Links must be strictly from: Google PR4+ Pages (The actual page where the link is placed).
• ALL back links must be DO FOLLOW.
• Free one-way manual links ( no paid links). One link per domain.
• Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
• URLs must be live as soon as you create them.
• Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
• Link page must be search engine friendly.
• Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google and Bing within last 30-80 days.
• Links must be permanent, You agree to replace any links which are removed within 3 months after placement.
• Maximum 50 Links per day.
• No article directories, link farms, forums, spam sites, web rings or adult sites, or link directories.
• The page where you will put our link should not have more than 80 external links.
To be considered for the interview please discuss your previous experience related to the job, how your strategy changed post the Pinguin update.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to working with you.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Web Crawler