I'm looking for a full-time hire that can be wrapped into a position that requires Administration, Social Media, Marketing & Technology skills.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all brands and products.
• Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success
• Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
• Manage blog account and update weekly
• Manage and update website as needed
• Knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects
Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, as well as independently
• Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Flickr, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
• Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck, and Social Mention.
• Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
• Ability to distinguish and behave with a good sense of decorum; acting as a brand ambassador is absolutely required
- Google Docs
- Google Analytics
- Mac Pages, Keynote, and Numbers
- Adobe Design Suite CS4 or CS5 (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash)
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems
Please see attached file for detailed overview of realistic responsibilities. If you've read through this then I have one last request. Please address me as John P. when you send me your application so that I know you're paying attention.
I have a list of questions that I would like to as you through the interview process as well. I'm looking to hire someone full-time and this position will last for years and so I need to make the best choice.
Thanks for considering!
Skills: marketing, administration, management, research, twitter, design, facebook, youtube, foursquare, omniture, acting
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Facebook Sweepstakes Contest - Sharing contest
- Fixed-Price – Workout App that Calculates an Exercise for food you eat