Video Game Concept & Art
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am building a 2d physics game. The concept of the game is a ball object being launched through a launcher. As the ball object is in motion there is other objects with various hit properties that repel, explode, and create a set of physical chain reactions (similar to angry birds).
[ I will provide more details once the project is awarded. including a live demo of the gam so far. ]
I need assistance someone taking these basic concepts and coming out with a rough sketch concept and executing on the final draft.
Below is a list of tasks for this project :
1. I will need a rough-sketch concept of the game.
(example: color style/palette, character, and small story line).
2. I will need brand-able characters.
3. I will need brand-able enemies.
4. I will need various background layers.
5. I will need various objects, power ups, power downs, and misc scoring graphics.