Virtual Assistant and Mailing List Development For Growing Media Startup
Virtual Assistant – Philippine Time Zone
Hourly – Est. Time More than 3 months, Part-time – 10-20 hrs/week
Part-time Virtual Assistant in Philippine Time Zone for a growing startup that provides video hosting for creative agencies, production companies, and video editors.
I require a Virtual Assistant for 20 hours/week who is proactive and eager to learn. You will have a great opportunity to become a very important and long term valued member of my team. This position could become long-term employment based on performance.
In your application please provide an “Example Project” where you were working with a client on a required project but thought of a way that task could be done better. Explain what steps you took to improve the way the project was done along with the outcome.
About the Company:
You would be working directly with the founder of the company. He has been working for over 10 years in the media, communications and entertainment business in marketing and product development.
Your role would be to work directly with him on generating a targeted list of customer leads, researching contact information, and managing social media marketing efforts. Your work will contribute directly to company growth and there is significant room for you to grow.
- Generating a list of leads based on a clearly defined strategy that will be provided
- Researching contact information (name, email address, phone number) for target companies and entering this into a spreadsheet.
- Creating customer profiles. Identifying key news or facts about the company that our company can use when reaching out to the contact.
- Competitive research.
- Managing social media marketing efforts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- High level of English literacy
- Superior web research skills
- Highly computer literate with experience on social media platforms such as Google+, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Computer, headset, good internet connection and suitable place to work
- Desire to learn and improve
- Ability to think outside of the box
Ideal Skills (not mandatory):
- Knowledge of film production, advertising, video editing
- Marketing experience
- 20 hours – 4 hours per day M-F (with potential to go full time)
- Training allowance (for books of your choice related to improvement)
- 13th month paid (prorated) as bonus through oDesk
At least once per week (approximately 8am PHT) we will have a Skype meeting to discuss what we are doing for the week. I have found this helps us both and we can address any questions you may have and work better together.
Thank you for your consideration.
Skills: video, marketing, english, research, twitter, facebook, linkedin, film, benefits, training