We're a fast-growing, innovative legal marketing company with an incredible team of A-players (all of whom work virtually). Want to join us?
We're looking for a top-notch social media expert to help us provide our members (lawyers and law firms) with social media marketing and local search marketing services. You must be an expert at the business pages for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ Local.
Specifically, we need help with Google+ Local and Business pages. We have been running into some hurdles that we need help resolving. The types of issues we are having are:
*** The member has multiple Local pages and the incorrect one is connected to their Google account. How do we get the correct Local page connected to the account, and can we merge multiple Local pages?
*** We have tried to request ownership of some pages but this doesn't seem to be working.
*** The member doesn't recall setting up their page and has no log in information. How can we retrieve this info if they don't know the recovery information?
NOTE: For the right person this could be a long-term opportunity to work from home with a great team of people. This will start as an "as needed" position, but could turn into full time if you knock this out of the park! Your bid will need to be for an hourly amount, but the project will be situational.
ALSO: Please tell us how you would approach the questions listed above. Without some proof of your expertise in the space, we have no way of evaluating whether you are a good fit for this role, so your proposal is likely to be declined.
- Significant social media experience
- Experience with law firm marketing a plus
- Ability to work independently
- High-speed, reliable Internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- Fluent in Spanish is a PLUS. Fluent in English is a MUST.
- References (be prepared to provide at least 3)
Questions? Contact us - we're fun to work with and always excited to connect with bright, motivated people in search of the right opportunity.