Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Financial Analyst needed who can assist with investments.
1. The analyst needs to monitor portfolio every week for maybe about an hour.
2. The main concern is about making sure that portfolio is balanced and without surprises when investor check it.
3. He or she should be highly knowledgeable with the stock market.
4. While investor prefers Exchange Traded Funds, we need him or her to be knowledgeable with stocks and bonds as well.
5. Although he or she would not really buy or sell investments, the analyst must be able to make recommendations based on market events and market forecasts. This does not need to be in a fancy looking format. All we need is facts and trends.
- Knowledge in making investment strategies
- Ability to use technical and fundamental analysis in making recommendations
- Ability to mine through data and other relevant info in order to make investment decisions
- Ability to allocate assets efficiently
- Maximize portfolio returns
- Ability to communicate is very important and critical.
Please answer the following questions below your cover letter:
1. What's your most relevant experience related to this job?
2. Can you give us an instance when you have helped an investor gain because of the data/information you have provided?