Full Stack .Net Engineer on Azure
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We’re seeking to hire a .Net Engineer to join our team and build the first generation solution for an information services company. Our team is small and the position will have a lot of ownership over the product design and functionality, which means we’re being selective in our hiring process. We are looking for an developer that can excel in an unstructured environment and can meet goals quickly with little oversight.
- Build the prototype of our system and then iterate on that
- Set up Microsoft Azure systems as needed
- Work closely with product team to design the database, and UI screens from mock ups.
- Full stack web development experience in .NET (MVC / Sql Server / Entity Framework)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure - configuration and deployment
- Strong communication skills and command of the English language
- Able to deal with ambiguity in requirements
- Ability to devote 20+ hours a week for building the first iteration or two, then time will likely drop, but we will be constantly making adjustments
- Experience with source control
Nice to Have
- Experience integrating with a payment provider
- Experience with Git