We need a lead generation assistant with a PROVEN history of scheduling critical meetings/phone calls for business owners.
1) You will be calling and/or emailing business owners (most likely in the USA) and trying to setup a pre-sales meeting.
2) You will be scheduling these pre-sales meetings on my Google calendar so I know when to show up and/or make phone calls.
4) The job will start out on an as-needed basis, but as the business grows and we grow together, more hours will be available. I eventually hope to grow this into full-time position if possible.
5) Eventually, there's a good chance you'll be working with others on the team in addition to myself.
1) PROVEN history for helping business owners in generating leads.
3) Quick learner and able to adapt to new technology channels (e.g., can use Twitter, Gmail, and/or willing to learn as needed)
4) Problem solver. Organizational skills are good to have.
5) Proactive in giving status and very fast to respond
6) Your hours must overlap with 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri GMT-8 time (ie, USA Pacific time. For details check out http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?P
7) Must be available on skype during those hours
8) Optional: Knowledge of Wordpress is nice to have but optional
1) We hire for LONG TERM.
2) Great team with friendly people.
3) We help you succeed at your task.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Give short explanation on why you think we should hire you instead of anyone else?
2. Please also include an answer for this pre-interview question: If someone put a gun to your head and you had to find 1000 email leads for a business owner for lead generation, how would you go about getting this result? Why would you do it this way?
3. All applications must include the keyword "purple lead generation"
4. Lower bids give you an advantage. Please Bid appropriately. You bid rate may get you rejected. The lower the bid the better.
I usually look for a $1-$2/hourly rate.