We are a privately owned Australian based consultancy, providing specialised professional outsourcing services to the construction and civil sectors.
Our reputation is built on delivering success from project tendering through to commissioning.
Partnering with industry leaders, we offer specialised advice across the following areas:
• Bid Management
• Contract Administration
• Construction and Project Management
• Financial Forecasting and Control
Due to an increasing order book, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a seasoned, ambitious Quantity Surveyor or Senior Estimator to join our dynamic team.
This role is contract position in an arrangement where you provide your services remotely from your location.
It is intended that all work/projects are agreed to at a fixed price before commencement and we would communicate via email and Skype on a daily / weekly basis.
Duties will predominately be the undertaking of quantity surveying services, resulting in the professional preparation of bill of quantities, tender estimates, cash flows and construction programmes.
Who do we seek
• Ideally you would be degree qualified in either Quantity Surveying or a related discipline , but not a absolutely
• Have a minimum 5 – 10 years experience with a solid understanding of building methodology in Australia
• Possess excellent communication and technical skills
• It would be essential that you are self starter and have the ability to work off your own initiative
• Understand and have first class interpretation experience of architectural, structural , civil & engineered drawings
• Sound knowledge of MS Office Suite
• You would understand the standards for methods of building measurement and posses and / or have access to historical locality specific cost data.
This represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high performing individual to earn extra money to supplement their existing career or branch out on their own.