Mature Musical Artist Seeks Social Media Person To Launch & Maintain Assets
I'm a recording and performing artist looking for an individual who can quickly clean up my web/facebook/social media assets with minimal fuss.
The focus is on "minimal" for the looks and things I want.
The band is called Kohane of Newark and I'd like to enlist a person to do the following;
- Clean up my Kohane of Newark Facebook page and give it a clean branded look - and then show me how to work it.
- Set up a ONE PAGE Kohaneofnewark.com page (currently on Godaddy.com) with a photo (i will provide) as the entire page (you must make sure it is scaled to always fit) while you will add a) a place for people to be notified when I launch b) a news column and c) an event column d) a video with e) with links to my youtube /facebook / twitter / iTunes and other channels. This will be up while I record my sophomore record - meanwhile you will show me how to work it if I want to add stuff (ie. photos, videos, mp3's, a news column or a blog or an events column).
- Open up a Kohane of Newark twitter page and give it a clean branded look - and then show me how to work it
- BTW, do I need a need a Myspace page? I have one but I haven't been there in a real long time.
- I also have a Jango account and IODA distributes my music so if you know anything about that world that's a HUGE plus for moving forward but not as crucial for this short creative clean up & re-launch.
Once you've taken care to create a simple, clean unified appearance to my media, we can discuss your ideas about social media, retaining loyalty of old fans, reaching new fans especially now that I am going into pre-production for a new record I'll be recording and releasing before the summer. If u can build a buzz, and clearly show me your path, there is an opportunity to have a monthly fee.
Ideally, you've had experience in this position before and in the music industry is a big plus. You don't have to love my music. But if you're not into for whatever reason, please pass. Please be ready to provide me with your links to projects you've led or any verifiable case study(s) to jobs you've led that you'd like to present.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Skills: design, myspace, twitter, facebook, video, youtube