I currently provide web design and hosting services to several clients within the United States. At times, the workload has been too much to handle, and I have had to pass on projects that either were to big in scope or that I simply did not have enough time to work on. I would like a reliable web developer I can rely on to outsource extra work to. Projects given to you will be on a sub-contract basis. We can discuss the arrangements of these projects, but typically in the past I have referred web design projects to outside web developers for a 10-15% referral fee.
Typical projects I take on have a budget of $250 - $500. I get about 20 offers of this type a month. Most include basic web design packages for small businesses. Occasionally (1-2 times per month), I will receive offers for large website projects that require extensive coding $1,000 - $2,500. (Ex. Stores, E-Commerce Sites, etc.)
Please let me know if you would be able to handle these types of jobs.
Please provide the answers to the following questions:
1. Are you an individual or part of a web design company? If a company what is the size of your staff?
2. What is your main specialty?
3. What programming languages do you typically use?
4. Do you have any graphic design experience? if so please elaborate...
5. How many web design projects could you handle per month?
6. Do you have a main website? If so what is the url?
7. Can you provide me with a portfolio of your work?
8. Where are you located?