QA Testing for Websites, Emails and Overlays
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for a careful and thorough web QA tester to make sure that overlays are triggered correctly on our clients' websites.
You will need to:
- be able to follow instructions exactly without missing details
- have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- have very good working knowledge of
o cookie managers (i.e. reading and manipulating cookies)
o web developer tools such as Firebug, Google Chrome Developer Tools (i.e. spotting errors in the execution of scripts, etc.)
- be able to identify and inspect elements using Chrome's Inspect Element or Firebug
- be able to analyse any problems and suggest
- be proactive by suggesting why you think they have occurred
- be able to summarise your findings in clear English
What to expect
You’ll work closely with a member of our team. Your tasks will include testing the functionality of websites and overlays in different browsers, making sure that there are no problems with the layouts of emails and overlays, and reporting your findings.
How it works
Before we offer you a position, you will go through a few simple tests in which you will have to demonstrate the skills and knowledge that are required for this position. If you manage to demonstrate the above skills, we will hire you for a week and provide you with further training. If your work is consistently of high quality, we will offer you a permanent position.
Please included the phrase 'apples&oranges' at the beginning of your application or it will be immediately rejected.