Love K-Pop? This is the job for you! (Requires iOS device)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Community Manager Position for K-Pop Community
We are launching a social forum community on mobile for K-Pop enthusiasts. We’re looking for someone who can assist us as a community manager. The work will be approximately 1 hour per day, until the user base expands at which point, your time will increase. The work below is split into two sections. Work that needs to be done before the app is launched, and work to be done after the launch of the app.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable and passionate about K-Pop
- Must own an iOS device that can connect to the internet
- Must be a native or near native English Speaker
- Ideally be able to work 7 days a week
- Ideally age 18-35
- Work will be done remotely, but we will have occasional Skype calls.
- Best channels to promote
- Identifying top users and influencers
- Identifying top Twitter, Google Communities, Facebook Groups etc
- Consulting on the UI design of community
- Work with our designer to consult on design of title bar and icon of app
- Work with our team to create forum categories and other elements within the app itself.
Once community is launched:
Routine to do 2x per day:
- Review all posts from the latest feed in past 12 hours. (or since last time you reviewed).
- Report offending posts
- Give description of violation
- Comment and Like relevant posts
- Meaningful comments that reference the post itself
- Create new engaging posts (with lots of pictures, videos, hashtags)
- Share relevant news
- Tips and hints
- Discussion topics
- Funny memes and pictures
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Post to Instagram 2x per day