3D Modeller with Caricature Skills Needed for Game Characters
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a talented 3D modeller to create a group of 6 Full-Body female characters for a DressUp -style game (i.e. where players dress a character up with different clothes, makeup, accessories, etc.)
The game will be similar to SIMS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F1
The reason why I require someone who is good in caricature art is because the female characters should resemble the following celebrities (about 70%) in facial appearance :
1) ANGELINA JOLIE (Caucasian)
2) BEYONCE (Negro)
3) JENNIFER LOPEZ (Hispanic)
4) GONG LI or ZHANG ZIYI (Oriental)
5) AISHWARYA RAI (Indian)
6) SITI NURHALIZA or KRISDAYANTI (Polynesian)
You can use Google Image Search to view these celebrities.
Their respective body type should likewise follow their typical ethnic profile. For example, Negro and Hispanic women have wider fuller-hips ; Orientals are usually smaller framed and not too busty, etc.
• The poses will be the same for all the characters (follow exactly as the SIMS video). As such, the main effort would be in creating the first model. After that, all other models can be derived from this template.
• This project must be completed in 5 days, or earlier if possible! If you have no confidence in completing this within 5 days, then please don’t apply.
• Applicants will be expected to be reachable via Skype chat during the duration of the project for discussions/instructions.
• Applicants should be able to communicate in fluent English (Important!)
Please reply with RELEVANT examples of your previous work (bearing in mind the graphics style that I specified above), including any links/URLS to websites where your work is featured.
If I like your previous work, then I’ll schedule a short Skype interview. Also, and this is very important: When you reply, please start by typing the code word ‘Chiku’. This way I’ll know that you took the time to read the entire job description, instead of just replying to all new job postings like many people do!
** If I find that you are a dependable and responsible worker who produces good work, I will very likely engage you again for future projects, and perhaps even offer you a permanent position in the company.