Communications Director/Social Media Manager/ Blogger with Graphic Artist Skills
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a new Home Improvement company that needs a communications director that has versatile writing skills to direct all our online communications and create content for the 37 websites that we will build over the next 5 months. Here is a list of duties that you will need to be able to perform effectively:
1. Write Content for Home Improvement Website to generate leads
2. Write Content for Mold Remediation website
3. Write Articles for Home Improvement & Mold Company for weekly Blogging
4. Write drip email for marketing campaign to market both company
5. Send weekly emails to Realtor, Home Owners and other home Improvement company offering our services
6. Produce content for Social Media sites : Here are the list of social media site ( not all are relevant but you will need to create a profile for most of these plus content) We need FaceBook, Manta, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Yelp setup immediately. Here are the other sites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_
7. Create Flyers for promoting the company services
8. Fine tune our current Logo
9. Create weekly press release to promote the company activities
If you believe you have the skills then we invite you to join our team. If you are the right candidate you will be given a reasonable rate increase after your first 30 days.