CTO Assistant Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a versatile full-stack developer who has skills ranging from server and database administration to front-end development. Someone who can identify effective solutions to a web development problem and see the solution through to the end.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION (40 - 50 hours per week).
We have several development teams working on a scrum cycle, but we have found that we have a need for a skilled team of developers who can work using a kanban methodology to solve complex problems on a prioritized basis.
Key skills we're looking for:
* Dynamic interfaces with JS libraries (i.e. Angular, Backbone, Ember, jQuery, etc.)
* Server side coding - preferred experience in object oriented programming
* API consumption and creation
* Web service creation and integration
* Data manipulation
* Version control with git
* Salesforce programming in Apex and VisualForce
* Familiarity with Salesforce database/objects
The bottom line is that we want someone who is experienced and can solve problems in a way that our users (clients and internal teams) will be excited about it. We have an exciting team and company. We are striving to build a world-class experience for our customers. The right candidate will be able to be part of a growing, fast-paced team that seeks for learning and excellence.
Please respond with some examples of your work that highlight complex problems that you've solved.