Finished Card game developed in Unity - Fix Game Center multiplayer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This card game (4 players) is finished and it's already on App store for few months now.
There were few updates but biggest problem is multiplayer game thru Game Center. This is high priority !
If you don't make this or I'm not satisfied with your work, you will not be payed.
The multiplayer game works, but as you go to the end of the game, it slows down and you cannot finish the game normally.
Multiplayer game needs to work 100% without any bugs and your job is to fix it.
You will need to do these tasks (which are also on Asana - task manager) :
1. Fix multiplayer game that was developed in Unity with Game Center
(It means that when I say it's ok, then you have fix it, otherwise, it's like you didn't even worked on it)
2. Add new UI (Croatian and English)
3. Enable game rotation for 180˚
4. Add more achievements (there are 7 now)
5. Add Multiplayer tutorial how to invite players
6. Add new multiplayer background
7. Add question at the end of the game "Play again or Quit ?"
8. Changing info button functions (simple) to Settings
9. Localization ( When users from Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Serbia downloads the game, the games default language will be Croatian, and if users from other parts of the world downloads a game, the game will be English)
10. Parse - managing and removing few things (very important)
11. Profile picture and name on Main Menu - integration with Game Center
(When user enters the app, in the Main Menu is Profile picture and text "Enter your name...". When users is signed in in Game Center, it is needed that his profile picture and name from Game Center is automatically seen on Main Menu and that users doesn't need to write his name or upload a picture every time. )
If you've read and understand all that is needed and you are interested to work on this, reply to me and let's talk about finishing the game and add word INTERESTED in the beginning of the sentence.
Here is the link to the game:
It's called Bela Croatia.