Research Assistant: Lead Generation & Database building (No outbound calls required)
I'm the owner of a software product that helps small businesses and team manage their workflow and tasks.
I'm looking for an experienced research assistant to help with these tasks
- Find companies & contact details in US and AUSTRALIA who may be interested in using my company's product. Targeted industries include:
OEM (original equipment manufacturing), financial services, strata/property, equipment sales, online retail, research teams
- Other adhoc research - some include researching media/PR outlets and making contact with these writers (via. email, social media etc) to offer quotes from me, as an expert in the remote workforce, mobile workforce and task/team management field.
- past experience researching businesses and collecting high quality lead generation databases ESSENTIAL. Extra bonus points if you have experience researching in one or more of the following industries: OEM (original equipment manufacturing), financial services, strata/property, equipment sales, online retail, research teams
- 10-15 hrs per week
- past experience in a similar role of monitoring and contacting media and getting B2B/small business media coverage looked upon favourably
- $2-4 per hour depending on experience
- Bonus if target reached (to be discussed at the end of the first month depending on performance and results)
- Please explain why you are ideal for the role (past experience, existing contacts & networks)
- Explain how you would go about excelling in this role with the information I have given