*PLEASE PROVIDE A COPY OF AN EXCEL SHEET YOU HAVE WORKED ON BEFORE
We are looking to add one person to our Product Upload team. The primary duties of the position are Microsoft Excel sheets and CSV files. Minor duties include product image clean up.
Job Function: Position will manipulate raw data from manufacture sheets and input them into a CSV file. Manufacture sheets usually include SKU, Part #, Product Name, and Models, Notes, and Descriptions. Must manipulate, edit, and add data into the final CSV file using Microsoft Excel functions. CSV file will be uploaded to an Ecommerce site. Edit any product images prior to load up. Work 20 hrs / week.
- Applicant MUST have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Excel functions. (Concatenate, IF, etc)
- Applicant MUST be able to work USA Pacific Standard Time of 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
- Be detailed oriented
- Is a fast worker but does not make many mistakes
- Available on Skype during work hours to communicate
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience with uploading and adding products to ecommerce websites
- Experience with product upload using CSV files
- Experience with X-Cart Shopping Cart
We are seeking applicants with prior experience. However, we will be willing to train only the highly qualified applicants with no product loading experience.
The position WILL have a 2-week evaluation period. During this evaluation period we will evaluate your work, provide feedback, and monitor your progress. The starting pay is $1-$2 per hour during this evaluation period.
After the evaluation period we do provide pay raises depending on your reviews. Following evaluation period we do provide pay bonuses of $10-$30 per week if high-achiever goals are met.
Prior applicants are encouraged to re-apply. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
*PLEASE PROVIDE A COPY OF AN EXCEL SHEET YOU HAVE WORKED ON BEFORE. Applicants without this attachment will be at a severe disadvantage.