2013-04-09 SEO Article writing in Danish
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a writer with SEO skills for ongoing work in Danish. Good Danish only, correct grammar and broad vocabulary.
The task consists of:
• Writing 5 blog-articles, with the total amount of words being 2400.
• Writing 5 meta-description texts, one per every article, each one consisting of 120 – 150 characters (counts as 20 words). The total amount of words counts as 100.
The blog-articles are going to be used as a webpage, whereas one of the articles will work as the front page and the rest of the articles will be used as blog-posts. The meta-description texts will be used for every respective article.
The total amount of words for this job will count as 2500 and the contractor will be paid $32 (including Odesk-fee).
- The text is supposed to have a keyword density close to 2%.
- The text can not be subject to plagiarism. It has to be original and not copied from existing texts or webpages.
- The text has to be written in Danish with high proficiency.
- All writing needs to be 100% original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarized materials. Nothing else will be accepted!
- The article-texts should all be included in one word-document where the document should be named ‘Site title – Articles’. The front page text should come first and the blog-articles should follow.
- We own all rights to the completed articles and you can not distribute them in any other way.
- We are looking for a ghostwriter and the articles provided by you may be published under different names.
This task is to be completed as soon as possible. The deadline is set for 7 days after contract is initiated.
Further information will be provided if hired.