Black Book Admirer Dating Site
Black Book Admirer Dating Site
Project: Membership Site Design and Programming…
Thank you for looking at this job. Here is exactly what I am looking for. We are looking to have a multi-tier membership website designed and programmed to support our dating site: Blackbook Admirer. It must function like other dating websites such as Zoosk, e-Harmony, and other such sites that can support a multi-tier membership structure.
We are only interested in working with professionals with great work ethics & great professional abilities. In addition to being able to read, listen, write, and understand English and design the website in either Wordpress or HTML both with database intergration.
You MUST do the following 6 things:
First, you must put the words “Red Dragon” in your response to this job posting. If the words “Red Dragon” are not the first thing in your response I will not hire you.
Second, you must have at least 20 hours of experience or 5 completed jobs here on odesk.com with at least 2-3 feedbacks from different people. I also need to see at least 3 membership websites you have done in Wordpress or HTML.
Third, you are required to code the admin features of the website.
Fourth, I need this website to be done by September 01, 2013 30, so if you cannot complete this assignment by then please do not apply.
Fifth, this is a flat rate job. Please place a bid and expected completion date.
Sixth, you will need to send me a daily email telling me what you have accomplished that day and how close you are to being done with the assignment.
At the end of your reply please put the word “yellow jellybeans” so I can ensure you have read this entire job description.
Some of the specifics we are looking for:
1. Clients must to be able to create a profile and search around but will not be able to communicate with anybody until they pay for the membership site.
2. Clients should be able to upload pictures, videos,
add their location of where they live.
3. Instant messaging must be a feature.
4. I will need to be able to block people from the site if they are harassing others.
5. I will need analytics to see how many people have joined the site each month, amount of traffic to the site and where they are coming from. Google Analytics is acceptable if it can be incorporated.
6. I will need graphics design as well as a logo for the site.
7. Site must be set up on our hosting account. hosting account.
8. Payment intergration must be set up for our merchant account and shopping cart for membership payments.
9. Need ongoing support for 12 months (must be incorporated into the bid) for any website issue and administration problems.
10. Payment will be paid in 4 phases (25% of winning bid):
A. Initial Design
B. Final Design/Programming (to include database creation)
C. Set up of hosting and payment (merchant and shopping cart)
D. Website Launch and troubleshooting
11. Training on admin section.
12. Basic Pages (outside of members pages and profiles)
A. Home Page
B. About Us
C. Contact Us
D. Terms and Conditions
13. We are looking to have to functions and tools such as those found at:
If you have any questions please contact me via private message.