Android Apps Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We're looking for an Android developer with deep expertise in Android apps. We are developing apps for iOS and now want to extending for Android platforms.
The job will entail:
1. Developing Android apps.
2. Instruct graphic designer for specific needs.
3. Integrate the graphics (from our graphic designer).
We are looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Strong online apps development background
2. Knowledge on iOS development (most of the apps are iOS that need to be ported to Android) - Advantage.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background in apps development, and how much time you’ve spent using Android apps
2. Your interest in Android apps and how much time you currently spend with your Android device (which?)
3. Your knowledge in iOS dev (if there is one).
4. Our first task would be to create a "Zoom Camera" for Android. Simple app that enables the user to Zoom-In/Out the camera pressing zoom button (in/out) and take a photo of the zoomed image (save it to default photos).
Please respond with a price and hours estimation.
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your work with particular emphasis on transferable skills to Android apps.
You must respond with at least one great app you developed by yourself for Android - A MUST!!! Please send a clear link to it.
If you have only paid app please send us promo code or at least a video of using the app.
Please write black panda on the first line so I would know you have read all this.
Contractors without a working app won't be answered !