We need a VA/Project Manager with a PROVEN history for internet research, finding contact information (including names, email and phone numbers) and compiling info in a streamlined easy-to-read format. You must also have the spirit of someone with initiative and drive to excel.
1. You will be doing internet research, market research and lead generation.
2. You will be making phone calls. Excellent spoken English a must.
3. You will be doing a lot of writing. Some in the “voice” of the business owner. Excellent understanding of owner’s personality, written English and business etiquette are a must.
4. You will be managing email correspondence, schedules and social media accounts.
1. Proven history of successful work in this field
2. Master at writing heart-winning emails and letters
3. Master of getting past the gate-keepers on the phone at large organizations
4. Problem solver
6. Your hours must overlap with 10am-6pm Mon - Fri EST (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl
7. Must be available on Skype during those hours
8. Excellent business writer (Emails, letters, etc.) ___________________________________
1. We hire for LONG TERM.
2. Great team with friendly people.
3. We help you succeed at your tasks.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Give a short explanation on why we should hire you instead of someone else?
2. Please also include an answer for this pre-interview question: If you had 24 hours and you had to get the personal number of top executives for every major food and beverage business in the United States and Canada, how would you do it?
3. All applications must include the keywords, “honey badger.”
4. All applications must include something funny and/or creative.
5. Lower bids give you an advantage. Please bid appropriately. Your bid rate may get you rejected. The lower the bid the better.
Skills: research, benefits, internet-browsing, english, sports