Linux Support Engineer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a solid Linux administrator who will be able to receive tickets on a daily basis to perfor Linux support and server Maintenance. Below is a list of common ticket request. Please don't apply if you are not familiar with the requested skillset. The contract will start out at 10 hours a week, and as you prove yourself to be reliable, the hours will increase.
- Verify system health
- Maintain system patches
- troubleshoot server and client SVN issues
- exporting filesystems
- Security - user access and filesyst
- configure automounter
- setup and monitor backups
- Server and Client Subversion support
- Setup and Maintain Wikki
- Setup and Maintain Apache Server
- ERP Server Maintenance
- Like-wise / AD authentication on ubuntu