User Experience Designer
User Experience Designer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Mobile & Web UI / UX Designer, Jquery Mobile & User Experience
Super Powers Required: (Jquery Mobile, HTML, CSS are musts. Github & Ruby nice to have)
1) Want to be Hero?
2) Have a passion for transforming lives?
3) Want to join a startup and make things happen in this world?
If so, then read on my friend...
Why Health Hero:
To help make employees healthy, we provide simple, fun, rewarding solutions to companies. We do this through a simple, fun cloud based social game, that rewards employees with gifts for getting healthy. http://GoHealthHero.com/
With Great Power Comes Great...Responsibilities:
- Create actual UI screens, prototypes, flow diagrams, wireframes and mockups to communicate interaction and design decisions and ideas
- Clearly communicate design decisions and thinking
- Work closely with product management and marketing to create great products and polished visual experiences
- Apply a user-centered approach to design problems
- Design and produce visual assets for different channels (web, email, mobile) and work closely with engineering to implement them
Super Powers Required: (Jquery Mobile, HTML, CSS. Github & Ruby nice to have)
- Extensive experience designing beautiful, engaging marketing, product and company websites
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Jquery Mobile, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design principles
- Ability to visualize, own and execute the creation of a web product from initial concepts and wireframes, to collaborating with engineers on implementation
- Experience with UI/UX design for social networking products and services
- Excellent collaboration skills and communication skills. Ability to articulate design decisions
- Strong visual design sense with clean typography, page and web layout
- Keeps up with current web design practices and follows industry standards
- Experience in an agile environment taking stories from product specs to wireframes, interaction design, and/or polished visual mockups
- Has great all around health habits
- Wants to make meaning in their life by helping to transform others
- Into games, super heroes, ninjas (and other fun geeky stuff)
- Driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
Are you ready to "Hero Up"?
To apply, all interested parties must send over their best live links to their work as well as rank themselves on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best) in the following skills:
UX (1 - 10) = ?
Human Centered Design (1 - 10) = ?
Typography (1 - 10) = ?
Jquery Mobile (1 - 10) = ?
HTML (1 - 10) = ?
CSS (1 - 10) = ?
Github (1 - 10) = ?
Ruby (1 - 10) = ?
Graphic Design (1 - 10) = ?
"Simple + Fun + Rewarding Corporate Wellness"
Play Today: http://GoHealthHero.com/
"Simple + Fun + Rewarding Corporate Wellness. Use Health Hero for a healthier, happier, engaged, and super productive workforce."
Skills: design, games